Forums upgraded! Read more... ×
cn-nadc.net | North Atlantic Defense Coalition
Sign in to follow this  
Dark Wizard

Star Wars Rogue One *SPOILER*

I just saw it and I was amazed. That was the best movie since V in my opinion. Wow, simply wow. I was worried about the the storyline but they NAILED it. Any other thoughts? 

everyone dies the end, member? 

This was what Episode 7 should of been.  Something original, not a clone copy with a new slap of paint. 

I just saw it and I was amazed. That was the best movie since V in my opinion. Wow, simply wow. I was worried about the the storyline but they NAILED it. Any other thoughts? 

There were so many Easter eggs that were awesome.  I smiled each time I saw one. 

They fucking definitely nailed this shit and 10/10 STar Wars will live again.

Not bad at all.

Yeah I'm glad that everybody died in the end, that was the fitting end. It was very slow in the beginning, but I am still in awe of the storyline. I mean we all just kinda dismissed how they got the Death Star plans in IV, at least I did. Brilliant, simply brilliant. 

And I agree, VII seemed unimaginative. 

I give it 7.5/10. It was a solid, enjoyable movie.

I raise your 7.5 to an 9

I loved how everyone dies at the end, much better than keeping them all alive.  A lot of the stuff from the trailers wasn't in the movie Do you remember that by-gone era? 

I loved how everyone dies at the end, much better than keeping them all alive. A lot of the stuff from the trailers wasn't in the movie Do you remember that by-gone era?

Yeah, I'm glad they didn't pull any punches in that regard. If any one of them had survived, their absence from the original trilogy would have been too noticeable.

From what I read, a lot of the content in the trailer was jettisoned after the reshoot earlier this year.

I loved how everyone dies at the end, much better than keeping them all alive. A lot of the stuff from the trailers wasn't in the movie Do you remember that by-gone era?

Yeah, I'm glad they didn't pull any punches in that regard. If any one of them had survived, their absence from the original trilogy would have been too noticeable.

From what I read, a lot of the content in the trailer was jettisoned after the reshoot earlier this year.

A theory I've read was that the original movie had most if not everyone surviving the movie.  Disney/Lucasfilm finally let Gareth make the movie he wanted so hence the reshoots.  Certainly seems plausible imo. 

Rogue One was the better Suicide Squad, member! 

I saw it last week and really liked it a lot. I think it may be the best Star Wars since the originals. 
I agree with House about the ending.
There were a ton of Easter eggs from the blue milk to Cornelius Evaza ("He doesn't like you"..."I'm sorry"...."I don't like you either") and many others.
The visuals were excellent, but the movie didn't need to rely on them since the story well well written.
It's the perfect compliment to A New Hope. If you go see Rogue One, I suggest you immediately watch A New Hope when you go home.
9/10

That Vader scene tho.

That Vader scene tho.

It was amazing. I also like his other scene too :)

That Vader scene tho.

It was amazing. I also like his other scene too :)

like his other scene too where we saw him in the Bacta tank, that was a pretty vulnerable position we got to see Vader in. Didn't care too much for "choking on aspirations" like I don't think he would be one liner about his bad ass. I was also happy that he was only in the movie briefly and not the main focus of the story. 

like his other scene too where we saw him in the Bacta tank, that was a pretty vulnerable position we got to see Vader in. Didn't care too much for "choking on aspirations" like I don't think he would be one liner about his bad ass. I was also happy that he was only in the movie briefly and not the main focus of the story.

He had to get a dad joke in...

That Vader scene tho.

We need a Darth Vader Jedi Hunter movie.

Finally saw it, and on the last day that it was in the cinema!

Great film. I came away thoroughly impressed. I think it was possibly the best Star Wars film ever made. Overall, my impression was that it was a great film that just happened to be set in the Star Wars universe.

Solid storyline with solid acting.

And r.e. the trailer, I was hesitant to see it because there were really cheesy lines in the trailer. I'm glad they didn't make it in!

Finally saw it, and on the last day that it was in the cinema!

Great film. I came away thoroughly impressed. I think it was possibly the best Star Wars film ever made. Overall, my impression was that it was a great film that just happened to be set in the Star Wars universe.

Solid storyline with solid acting.

And r.e. the trailer, I was hesitant to see it because there were really cheesy lines in the trailer. I'm glad they didn't make it in!

A little late, mate!

Better late than never!

I never actually got round to it...