Forums upgraded! Read more... ×
cn-nadc.net | North Atlantic Defense Coalition
Sign in to follow this  
Gandorian

Game of Thrones [POSSIBLE SPOILERS]

I thought I would start a GoT thread considering the popularity of the show. 

Please note....this thread MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!!

The first episode of season 7 aired Sunday and will be followed by 6 more episodes this season. The next (and final season) will consist of 6 episodes. I thought the season premiere this Sunday was good. What say you?

I've edited the title of the thread. Seeing as I'm still on season one of GoT, I'm outta here.

I've edited the title of the thread. Seeing as I'm still on season one of GoT, I'm outta here.

Dude, catch up, you're the better part of a decade behind.

On topic: I, too, thought it was great! :D Pretty epic start to the episode. That was very satisfying, in a classic GoT morbid kinda way.

I thought a couple season ago got too convoluted. In one episode alone there were nine different scenes with different story lines. They did intertwine some, but it became too discombobulated. I think last season and the start of this season has a better streamlined approach primarily concentrating on what's going on in the north and the road (or sea) to King's Landing. 

Cercei is obviously the primary antagonist (at least not in the north).  A lot of people think her brother Jamie will ultimately end her, but there's always Tyrion that could as well. My wife is counting on Arya doing it. Regardless, I'm guessing someone will.

We see things start to get put in motion for Jon to meet aunt Daenerys (R + L = J :D) via the dragon glass storyline set up by Sam.

Arya is also in the Riverlands (where Nymeria is leading a pack of wolves in the books, and she didn't die in the show so they'll definitely meet).

It was definitely a great first episode, and I'm looking forward to the next 6.

Yes...R+L=J certainly looks to be true. Arya has become a real badass...lol.