Forums upgraded! Read more... ×
cn-nadc.net | North Atlantic Defense Coalition
Mikean

Have Questions?

If you would like some more information or have questions which need to be answered before you apply your nation for membership, feel free to ask them in this topic. We'll do our best to address all your inquiries and concerns.

Thank You,

Internal Affairs Department.

Greetings,

I am currently in quite a small alliance that has fallen apart due to some infighting. My friend Sicko Smurfs has recently departed and joined your alliance. I too am considering leaving but have a couple questions.

1. I am currently a black team member and concerned about leaving my trade circle. Let me know if a blue team trade circle is possible/likely or the possibilities of staying black.

2. I have been in cybernations for awhile and my nation is progressing slowly but nicely in my opinion, will I have to go through endless applications/questions to join your alliance??

3. Although I log on usually daily and am interested in trade/tech deals I will not be involved too much beyond that, will that be a problem?

Please let me know if you have any concerns or questions!! I look forward to your reply!!

Hello Franco,

Thank you for your questions.

If you have a stable black trade circle, then you'll almost certainly be permitted to stay on Black. However, there's nothing to stop you from applying to join an NADC constructed trade circle. Once the organizing of that is complete, you could switch to blue.

Given your nation age and size, it's unlikely that you'll be required to take a membership exam. Such an exam is only a short, simple quiz, however. Mikean or Emperor of Babanga may be able to clarify on the current NS cap above which you may skip the exam.

While we absolutely love activity, we do not force you to participate. During war, you are, however, expected to play your part, but for day-to-day things we understand that people have lives outside of this game.

Hey, where do i post my answers to the academy?

pm them to me mate. 3mil if you pass.

I am coming back to CN and NADC. Is there anything I need to do?

Sell lots of tech :D

o/ Welcome back :)

Have you seen the quick-start nation building guide?

Woo! Just gotta fill out an application form for the records. :) And as Aloysius said, well worth checking out the guides!

You can also take the exam if you want, or I can mask you straight as a member. Since it's been a while since you last played, it might serve as a quick refresher on things!

I dont see the Quick start nation guide. Help?

Woo! Just gotta fill out an application form for the records. :) And as Aloysius said, well worth checking out the guides!

You can also take the exam if you want, or I can mask you straight as a member. Since it's been a while since you last played, it might serve as a quick refresher on things!

Just Mask me to a member, I have brushed up on a little bit, I am still working on that. Just got off work in RL so I haven't been on much today. :)

how do you delete your NADC profile? 
I am leaving CN and NADC for good.
Personal Reasons

:-(

:( Sorry.....

I think I love you :-D

Question from a newcomer here

Where and when do we do the "test" in order to become part of the gang?

Actually our MoIA will be in contact with you shortly with that info and more!

Good afternoon,

I'm currently in another alliance that seems to be losing steam.

I'm going to need a new trade circle and I'm very active buying tech from alliance members.

just wondering how those things work here.

This is my nation link in case you want to look into my nation.  http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=215638

Thank you,

PepiB

We are getting Tech clubs started back up over here. We are also working on our trades aswell, although you are in another alliance and don't have our color so it'd be difficult to fit you somewhere. Let me see if i can find an open spot.

We are getting Tech clubs started back up over here. We are also working on our trades aswell, although you are in another alliance and don't have our color so it'd be difficult to fit you somewhere. Let me see if i can find an open spot.

actually the reason i asked is because I want to join this alliance. 

The fact that you were willing to help out even with me being in another alliance and team makes me want to join up here even more.

I'll posting my membership application now.

Thank you.