Forums upgraded! Read more... ×
cn-nadc.net | North Atlantic Defense Coalition
Sign in to follow this  
Heroica

Old NADc member saying hello

Hey my buddies at NADC.

Just figured I should drop by and say Hello to you all.

My career in the CF is progressing, as I believe EoB told you all. Just waiting on my 1.1 course right now.

I've come back to CN, search for galw708. If you see me in the #NADC say hello. I miss all you guys.

Hello, I wasn't here when you were around, but I'm sure you were dearly missed :).

Anyway, nice to see you (even though i have no clue who you are) :P

HEY both brother in arms in the CF and in CN. Hope your career stays the way it is going.

Lav, hows she going me buddy. Its a Friday night and guess what I am right now.

Thomas123, hey brother. Career is going well. Got both BMOQ and CAP done. Just waiting for my trade training. Stationed in Gagetown right now, stuck on PAT.

For those who remember me just a pic...still gonna blow something up for you guys.

Posted Image

Hey Heroica, glad to see things are going wel for you. We had limited contact here at NADC but it's good to see you back around.

Oh joy! Its been so long, Heroica. Are ya coming back for good?

Woot! It's you! :) Glad to see you're doing well in the military. That's a mighty big gun you've got in that pic!

heya heroica :)

Nice to see you doing well

Is that a howitzer or are you just glad to see us?

Nice to see old faces and a few news ones.

Yes SecGen Legend...I'm back for the long run and congrats btw.

rejoined CN in December....here's the link for my nation if you are curious. Don't hate me cause I'm NPO!

It was also nice to see my old alliance kicking ass and taking names in the TOP War.

Thanks guys, my career is on track. Stuck in the training system right now. But Thomas123 can tell you all about that. Next course isn't until May.

Stay in touch fellers.

Thanks Heroica...

I am surprised to see you came back to NPO...:P

Well, if you're ever bored or sick of Pacifica, you can always come back to Atlantica...The water here is wayyyy nicer...=D

The water here is wayyyy nicer...=D

This, and we have the mighty puffin!

It's good to see you! Keep in touch...

I was in Gagetown and Aldershot all summer, Does it still suck haha?

PS Your lucky you have your regimental cap badge and not the damn corn flake congrats on it.

PS Your lucky you have your regimental cap badge and not the damn corn flake congrats on it.

@BoSox and FM, hey guys nice to see your still around. Hope you both are doing okay.

@Dark Wizard same here.

Thomas, yes Gagetown sucks. Nothing to do, and you can only go the the gym so many times! I'm stuck in this place until next November. Would have possibly been out of here sooner, but due to a clerical error at the PAT office, my name was left off the DP 1.1 list. I was supposed to be on that course, which is running in Pet right now.

You were here the summer. Doing what? I was down in Tent City on Cap, now that both sucked and blowed, which I didn't think was possible. Lost my lap top to a leaky tent, at least the Army paid to fix it. If you're ever in the area, drop me an in game PM, meet up at Griffens for a beer.

My Cap Badge, yeah the Arty PAT officers get to wear them, but they're not our proper badges its the NCM one. My proper one is woven cloth, which, if everything goes according to the time table I've got now, should be in November.

Your not still wearing the cornflake are you?

I was there briefly before going to Aldershot not for any course i was visiting some West Novy friends, Yeah i am again for clerk error, Last year i tore my calf playing rugby my DP1 Had to be postponed i was supposed to take a winter one that was apparently running in Borden but i was never put on it, so i am now on DP1 Through the PEIR every weekend and if i had my dp1 when i was supposed to i would be a cpl in December (two yars service) but with that mess up I don't know when I'm getting promoted. And yeah it didn't click you will have the fancy cap badge of an officer haha. I will be in Gagetown in febuary for the Ex Starlight Trooper with the Americans for about a week keep an eye out for the PEIR Cap badge haha