Forums upgraded! Read more... ×
cn-nadc.net | North Atlantic Defense Coalition
Sign in to follow this  
Kajdav

Help me

Same principle.

I got it because of the video card. This is gonna be my only PC at school, so I need something that can at least play some games, and this was the best deal, so I snatched it up. As for the 4" difference, I think I can deal with it. Considering it'll be in my backpack, I don't think it'll be too big of a deal.

Yeah but you're carrying it around... it will be heavy :P

Anyway, congratulations! :D

I carry a 17" laptop around campus quite a bit. It can be heavy, but for me, the extra power and screen real-estate I have on my machine is well worth it. That is a heck of a machine, if it wasn't sold out, I would consider it to replace mine that is starting to go.

You should have waited for the Black Friday sales, then it would have cost less.

Yeah, 3.5 years later...

It came today, and this screen is MASSIVE! I love it!

Black Friday deals are a sham anyways. The majority of companies mark up the product for the holidays "due to increased demand" and then slash the price down to regular retail price so that they're able to honestly tack on a "Sale" sign. The "sales" boost their margin beyond belief. Sales are better right before black friday when companies are getting rid of older stock to make way for holiday items.

Are you using it?

Yessir!

Eh... I saved $130 on this laptop, and that's going from the price mentioned in a review or two. Amazon had it priced even higher than Newegg did, so I guess I may have saved $150.