Forums upgraded! Read more... ×
cn-nadc.net | North Atlantic Defense Coalition
Sign in to follow this  
Dark Wizard

Social Forum Ideas

Sometime in the near future tony and I will be working on the Social forums, cleaning them out, revamping them and basically trying to make it a place where people want to hang out. Tony has some great ideas and I have a couple myself, but we were wondering what you guys want.

If we want to make it a place that everybody wants to hang out then we need everybody's feedback. That being said, is there anything that you want in the social forums?

Please post your ideas here, or pm them to me and I will let tony in on them....maybe :P

Thanks for your support of The IA Department and the Director of Social Interaction.

Dark Wizard

I think we need fewer, but broader, forums. That way I don't have to check ten inactive forums to keep up, which I seldom do because it's too tedious. I think if we had four general sub-forums in the GC forum, it would be far easier to keep up and be active on them.

I'd like a comic book subforum myself. I know I could find plenty of material to keep it active...

A NSFW forum. I know it'll probably get shot down, but one could hope =\

I'm against the request, Koniac. I really, really want these forums, in their entirety, to remain family safe.

I'd like a comic book subforum myself. I know I could find plenty of material to keep it active...

Including or excluding asian comics? Manga & Manwha's styles are quite different from the american/western european comics. (unless they're amerimanga).

Also, do webcomics have a place in it? that kinda stuff may need some clarification :P

I don't mind NSFW forums. Its high time people realise that nothing is perfectly family safe in the world.

I'm against the request, Koniac. I really, really want these forums, in their entirety, to remain family safe.

It was worth a shot...

I think as long as people don't go OVERBOARD then it will not pose a problem.

A NSFW forum. I know it'll probably get shot down, but one could hope =\

what about making a new forum on the cn-nadc.net domain like nsfw.cn-nadc.net? That way the main forum is still the same, but those who are over 18 and want it can get the good stuff?

or make another mask and have an invisible forum for it.

Eh, for those who want NSFW, there is a plethora of other sites for that. Not saying we shouldn't, but just saying.

I was planning on keeping the debating.

Shouldn't this topic be in the General Discussion area? It's not related to CN =P

shh!!!!! nobody knows :P I'll move it

Combine subforums (we have two games subforums - it can get confusing) or get rid of them, more focus on content and less focus on spam,

The two "Games" subforums are about very different things, though.

I don't mind NSFW forums. Its high time people realise that nothing is perfectly family safe in the world.

It's family friendly if you make it family friendly. I'm very much aware that there's crap out there that I don't want to see, and I choose to stay away from it, as do many members of this alliance. It's one thing that makes the NADC the NADC. I would seriously contemplate quitting CN for good if our family friendly status ever changed.

Eh, for those who want NSFW, there is a plethora of other sites for that.

This man has it.

spam zone and games n stuff, though, CAN be merged easily. into 'spam games', for example.

roleplaying and debating are close enough and you COULD put the roleplaying in a subforum of debating, but i dunno how compatible they are...

computers/science, games and coding could easily all fall under the same category, as board games arent discussed very much :P

the question, though, is how to structure them effectively :P

Guys, thanks for the input. Keep it coming, because I'm still planning do something with this, probably after the warz.

I think you should do it smack dab in the middle, because you don't have enough to do any way ;)