Forums upgraded! Read more... ×
cn-nadc.net | North Atlantic Defense Coalition
Sign in to follow this  
TankKiller

Drink

So, what do people like to drink?

Was originally thinking in terms of alcohol, but non-alcoholic drinks are good too. ^_^

Non-alcoholic wise, I mainly drink tea, "coffee", hot chocolate and Dr Pepper, but my most common drink is Strawberry Ribena. It's amazing!

In terms of alcoholic drinks, I love ciders of various types, my favourite being ones made by Sheppy's. Generally dislike cheaper ciders, mind you, as they can be pretty nasty. Recently discovered that I like Morgan's spiced rum (with coke), and even better, Fireball Cinnamon Whisky with apple juice. It makes for a warm, delicious and spicy drink!

Since I can't have any of the good stuff right now (including Mountain Dew), I'm happy with coke, sprite, and Izze sparkling peach flavored carbonated juice/water mix.

My favorite alcoholic drink will always be strawberry daqueri, though I have enjoyed hurricanes. I'm looking forward to being able to try a tsunami once I can drink again.

Those cocktails look nice, especially the strawberry daqueri!

Mountain Dew isn't something that we can get over here, so I've never tried it... but how come you can have coke/sprite but not that? =P

I'm limiting myself to about 50mg of caffeine per day. One Mountain Dew has about 55mg in one can, whereas Coke has about 37, and Sprite has 0.

I'm looking forward to trying the strawberry, pineapple, and orange flavors of Captain Morgan's Parrot Bay rum once I'm able to drink again.

I don't drink alcohol, stopped drinking caffeine at all a couple years ago, and seldom, seldom drink soda. I typically stick to water or milk.

I do love hot chocolate, though... ^_^

I'm modest. Coffee, milk, water and a little tea; these are the daily drinks. The consumtion is bigger during the summer and Saturdays.

I'm not overly fond of sweet drinks, so perhaps 3-4 times of those annually.

seldom drink soda.

we should all be so lucky. i tried to cut out caffeine a couple years ago and was handling it relatively well but i started feeling like crap a majority of the time. turns out i'm addicted to caffeine cause if i don't have least a coke a day i'm nauseous, have major headaches and just feel like crap.

so i try to limit myself to at least a bit of coke a day. helps that i really love it

I mostly drink water, milk, pop, and watered down apple or cranberry juice.   Lately my coffee intake is about a cup every 2 days just to stay awake at work (I think I am becoming addicted to it).   Beer is ok but it's just way too filling, I find.  And, after 1 beer, any hope of getting any more real work done that day is out the window :)

Crown and coke. You just can't beat a simple classic.

Ice Monk War is nearly to an end we will most likely accept you tommorow or tonight even!

random much ^^^  i coffee FTW !! 

Sweet on the acceptance. That's reason to enjoy a little Crown and Coke.

I'm teetotal.

I mostly drink squash, fruit juice or water, the occasional cup of tea or hot chocolate (coffee = pure evil) and maybe milk.

I like coffee. :x

But tea, fruit juice and water are also good. :P
And for alcoholic drinks, I have an affinity for rum. 

And Baileys. >_>

I. Love. Baileys.

When I'm not boozed up, though, I do like chocolaty drinks ... like frappes from GJ's and Starbucks, etc.

I'm not a huge morning person, so if i have to get up early in the morning its a medium double double coffee at the school's tim hortens. If not orange juice or milk fit the morning beverage deal. Lunch and onwards, i drink juice or pop, with a weakness to rootbeer espcially. For the Adult drinks, i'm a beer and whiskey guy, prefering Rye whiskey or lagers, but if its wet and gives a buzz, i will drink it