Forums upgraded! Read more... ×
cn-nadc.net | North Atlantic Defense Coalition
Sign in to follow this  
TankKiller

Breakfast?

I, apparently, have an all-consuming desire to know what you all ingest.

At the moment, breakfast is usually porridge (or readybrek/smooth porridge) and a mug of tea. Otherwise, it's Nesquik (which I used to have every day) or else toast with nutella/jam/honey/etc.

Sometimes, especially if the day's activities involve plenty of physical effort, it'll be a delicious full-english breakfast ^_^

I eat 1 slide of bread with 'hagelslag' and a cup of milk.

I don't think we dutch are so of breakfast xD

I, apparently, have an all-ingesting desire to know what you all consume.

I see what you did there.

Eggs

Meat

Toast

All of which usually ends up as a sandwich.

Depending on how recently I got food, also:

Fruit

Milk

Nothing too exciting. Then again, I'm supremely lazy — especially when I may or may not be awake yet.

tall glass of cappucino and either 1 or 2 Belgian waffles w/o syrup or a bagel with a banana :)

I'm never hungry first thing in the morning, never have been. Coffee is all I can manage. Then about two hours later I'm suddenly ravenous. :angry:

Bread with apple syrup. also, honey and jam.

Used to do 4 each morning, and 4-6 at lunch, but I was led to believe that one should eat smaller portions more often, so now I eat it in pairs.

Kinda common stuff.

Eggs, hashbrowns, bacon, more bacon, lots of bacon, toast and pancakes!!! and tea haha

• Upvote 1

Since I'm not in mood for eating/drinking in the morning (not really in mood for anything Posted Image), I have to compel myself to get some nourishment.

One cup of tea will do (yes, just one), and sometimes some slices of bread. Porridge would be excellent if I had the will to cook it...

I'm usually too tired in the morning to bother with anything more than cereal...

Same here, But one weekends i have enough energy to make some eggs

cereal. ANY kind of cereal

Eggs, hashbrowns, bacon, more bacon, lots of bacon, toast and pancakes!!! and tea haha

I wish I could have your breakfast! Except for the eggs :P

On the weekdays, I normally have two waffles with syrup and a glass of milk, followed by a bagel (maybe some peanut butter) and hopefully some chocolate milk to wash it down. :D

Normally it can last me about 3-4 hours, which works since I have lunch at 11:30.

Kochers I wish i could say i cook it but... lol There is a little place on my way to work i pick it up, to go most mornings and eat while i am doing paperwork haha

My mother makes me breakfast on the weekdays! One of the few advantages of still being in high school. :P

I usually have either eggs with toast, cereal, pancakes, or oatmeal. On weekends, I am either extremely lazy and have cereal, or I feel super outgoing and make delicious scrambled eggs, with seasoned salt, garlic, and cheese. Oh, and toast. Can't forget the toast.

Posted Image

You could say I like happy food.

EDIT: Oh, and milk. I feel like that should be a given, but seeing as everyone here is clarifying drinks, I think I should clarify.

A meal is not a meal without milk.

That is all.

I should have a healthy breakfast in the morning, but I've never been one for breakfast so during the week it's usually a bagel sandwich meal from McDonald's, Starbucks, a couple granola bars with a swig of OJ from the container, or whatever else I can grab and go from the fridge.

I should have a healthy breakfast in the morning, but I've never been one for breakfast so during the week it's usually a bagel sandwich meal from McDonald's, Starbucks, a couple granola bars with a swig of OJ from the container, or whatever else I can grab and go from the fridge.

I like this :J

thats okay, at least you eat something...most the time i skip it :P

Usually every other morning its 1/4lb of bacon with 1 waffle and 3 PB toast. If not that then ceral, eggs and 3 toast with coffee

Two hours later its second breakfest, usually coffee/donut or coffee/more toast.

Second breakfast is always good, but never when it's just more breakfast food.

Is second breakfast another term for morning tea? hehe

Morning tea doesn't sound like another meal. Second breakfast would be a meal after breakfast, but before lunch. I used to eat something like 5-7 meals a day, but I never bothered trying to name them all beyond adding a 2nd, 3rd, etc. Things like brunch and the like just sound silly.

I've never heard of '2nd breakfast' before lol

I guess we just call it morning tea, and afternoon tea is in between lunch and dinner, and both consist of biscuits or cake hehe :D

But, as for breakfast, cannot go past a shredded bacon and sweet-chilli sauce pan-sized omelette :D

I work for a living. What's breakfast? I just get lunches.