Forums upgraded! Read more... ×
cn-nadc.net | North Atlantic Defense Coalition
Sign in to follow this  
Dark Wizard

How did you find CN?

I found it on accident, i was just web surfing and came across it.

How did you find it?

*Points at Da Supe*

It's his fault.

A friend of mine started playing it and tried to get me to join Nordreich. Needless to say, I joined the game, but I didn't join Nordreich.

Oh wow, it was so long ago I can't even remember! I do remember that I stopped playing NationStates when I started playing CN, so maybe someone linked it on the NationStates forums.

You can blame Kanti Sohar for me being here :D

I was a member of another forum when there was a post about the game. Apparently there was this huge Great War going on at the time that was pretty exciting. Several people on the forum posted that they were in or had just joined NADC because of the thread. One was even hosting NADC's (and a few other alliances) forum at the time. I was nearing a crossroads in life and did not want to start up yet another game, so I did not even give the game a second look. Six months or so later, bored out of my mind during the summer, I created a nation.

Well, I read the book that NationStates is based on, then I joined the game. Then in my NS "region"'s forum I found a reference to CN, found it and then began playing. Got recruited to NADC by someone, but left 2 weeks in. Came back about a year later, and the rest is history.

ow difficult question. I remember we were playing Bulfeet at the time. This was ending, so we were searching for a new game. i think Nationstates was first but got replaced by Cybernations later. Eventually everyone moved on though.

I joined NADC by recommendation of Centurius, he left later. I stayed.

I was playing NS at the time, and had been for quite a while. I was thirsting for more, so googled "nation simulator" or "politics game" or something like that. I came across quite a few games, and CN is the only one that stuck. Promptly got recruited by xxBelmontxx, and I've been in NADC ever since (minus a few nation-less bouts...).

I played NationStates and found CN through people talking about it there.

What NationStates regions were you in?

I used to work 10 hour days at an airport where we had a lot of down time waiting for planes to come in or depart. I was on a game website and found it.

A friend forced me, and I had low self-esteem at the time. And then he forced me to join an alliance called the NADC with him!

Thanks a lot, United North, ye jerk :!@#$:

I came over from NationStates too. Was in some other game too and I think they talked about it, but it was kinda the inevitable place for all NS players to go

I head read Jennifer Government and ended up joining NationStates. At the same time, I was a member of The One Ring (TORC) - a Lord of the Rings online community and was friends with several people from there on Myspace. One member I knew had a link to CN on her page and I'd seen it mentioned several times on NS so I decided to create a nation. Doing a little research on the CN forums, I chose the newly formed NADC to join.

I was on a forum and a guy there was heavily into politics etc, and he joined NS and CN. I was interested and also joined both, but got bored of NS pretty quickly.

This annoying kid at school (holy moley, that was a long time ago now) went on about it for an hour and I decided to check it out.

He was just going around rogue attacking people with a nation a few days old (and deleted a week later, I think), but I saw recruitment messages by Heretic and an NAAC dude on the Senate board thing and decided that joining an alliance might be fun.

NADC offered $300k starter aid iirc, and NAAC offered $100k. Easy choice, really. And a fortunate one, considering what happened to them. >_>

I was trying to find a game like NAtionStates. I got bored of it, so I wanted something different. FOund CN, and instantly got a message from R&R... offering me 15 millions. I could not refuse :|

I found it by accident while doing a US gov essay, and got a message from Garion and was offered 15 million. Deal was done.

came by CN on Google

A friend of mine, Aryndil, that I knew from an LotR RPG site we ran, started playing and got me interested. We joined OIN together, realized it sucked, and went and founded NADC with Heretic and Nadjia. :)

Kochers there is more about how NADC was founded :P ^

|

I killed a man who was playing CN. I stole his nation and his identity and had sexual relations with his wife.

leave it to the autocrat

A friend of mine from a computer video game told me about it... This was 07, back then he was in NATO and this was when NPO first preempted FAN. For a new member that war was exciting, it always made me like FAN seeing them get crushed.