Forums upgraded! Read more... ×
cn-nadc.net | North Atlantic Defense Coalition
Sign in to follow this  
Dark Wizard

A Resignation and Final Goodbye

Hey Guys, I know you have read these before from me, but this time it is for real and there will be no coming back this time (at least in the foreseeable future).

I know for the sake of OPSEC that i cannot disclose some of the issues that prompted this resignation, but I can say for a fact that until recently I was the only recruiter, and every time I finally recruited another member a longtime member ended up leaving or deleting. The work load was manageable, but it was not ideal to pour so much into an alliance and not get anything out of it. Some might say "why not just hang around?" my answer to that: I never just hang around, i am in an alliance to make a difference, and here i am not making any difference except the number of hours of sleep i get at night. I know that there are some of you who might be mad, some might be sad, some might not care, and some might be happy, but I can honestly say I will never forget the wonderful 1 and a half year run i had here. It is simply time for a change. About halfway through term i started questioning my choice again, and i figured i would stick it out, but recent events have lead to me deciding that it is time to call it quits, I have decided that it is best for the alliance and myself that this move comes now.

So without further ado, I am saddened to announce that I am am resigning from the position of Minister of Internal Affairs and resigning from the alliance.

I am currently looking to join Deinos.

Some shoutouts:

Tony2456- you are the best man, i love you like a brother, you are the reason i have lasted this long here and I thank you for giving me my first shot in the NADC. I will truly miss you, it was an honor to serve under you and I wcould never had wished for a better mentor and friend in you. Thanks for everything again.

Scotia the Brave- thank you for everything you have done this term, we have experienced some rough times together, and you are truly another one of my best CN friends. I feel honored that you entrusted me with some of the things you came to me with, and i wish you the best. Have a good rest of the term, and feel free to query me on IRC, i love our talks.

AndrewHG- thanks for all you do for the alliance, you really hold us together through good and bad and even though i don't agree with everything you say, i do respect it a lot. I am glad that you joined us a long time back, you have become a bud of mine aswell and i appreciate you trying to talk me into staying. I am suggesting you to be the MoIA.

Martiniland- even though you were only on the cabinet for a short while while i was here, the time has been a good one, you are always up beat and cracking jokes. The best is when you come on so drunk you can string sentences together. All in all i will miss you buddy.

Koniac- you were my minister before i ever got an IA job, and you taught me how to do everything i know how to. I credit you with every accomplishment of mine. Thanks for teaching and being patient enough to deal with all of my questions.

There are more, for sure, but I simply don't have time for them all, all in all, i will miss you guys. It just time for a change. Please message me or query me on IRC. Tanks for the memories laddies.

o/ NADC

o/All

Signing off for the final time,

Dark Wizard

Long live the Coalition :nadc:

bloody hell DW

Catch you on irc mate

I don't know why I keep letting you do this DW...you keep stringing my hearts strings together, leaving and coming back, then leaving again. WHY DO I LET YOU CONTINUE TO DO THIS TO ME!?! <M>:(:emo:

And yet again... Though seriously, good luck mate. Have fun, and see you around.

Dark Wizard, I think you have been one of the hardest workers I have seen in my time here. You were always coming up with good ideas and putting them into action quickly. You were passionate about what you believed in. You truly have strength of character, although we disagreed on things sometimes, and it was my honor to work with you. It's truly our loss you're leaving, but I want you to know, I, and many other Coalitioners as well I'm sure, will always be here for you. If you ever need someone to talk something out with, I'm your man.

One last piece of advice: I know it's very easy to get discouraged by the apathy and the inactivity we run into a lot of the times, especially with hard workers like you. Do me a favor, no matter what happens, in whatever you do in RL and CN: dream big, fly high....

Dream Big, Fly High

DREAM BIG!!! FLY HIGH!!!

For, in the struggle, there is precious, vital growth. And, one day, you will see great success if you only do not give up... Never let the dream die, man.

I know you're going to do great in Deinos and wherever else you go in CN or RL.

Take care, my friend.

Bye man, glad to have had you join us for so long. Hope you enjoy it in Deinos or wherever you end up!

I'm saddened and shocked to see this.

:emo: You're tearing me apart Lisa!

I am awaiting your return ;)

And another long time member who stands up and leaves. :( DW :(