Forums upgraded! Read more... ×
cn-nadc.net | North Atlantic Defense Coalition
TankKiller

Tell us about yourself

Howdy folks. I'm Daefaroth. Those who know me from way back when refer to me as Dae, or D or the artist. In reality, I'm Brian. You may call me whichever you prefer, though almost everyone talks to me through my user name. I'm a student at MTSU majoring in...whatever... I started off in Graphic Design, then moved to Business Administration when I realized that job prospects were bleak. Now I realize how much I loathe business and am going to switch to criminology/homeland security. I play games, I read, I sleep and I eat. Occasionally, I socialize. I have a Facebook for most of my interaction needs. Add me if you feel like it, just know that I scrutinize whom I let on my friends list and purge often.

Oh hey, I went to MTSU for a one month summer program once.

Oh hey, I went to MTSU for a one month summer program once.

Oh hey, I made a totally useless post here.

Oh wait, so did I.

TankKiller touched my weenie! AAH, MOTHER!!!

Oh hey, I made a totally useless post here.

Oh wait, so did I.

TankKiller touched my weenie! AAH, MOTHER!!!

Oh hey, I'm dejected by the fact I am not privileged enough to be American. So I decide to e-rage.

RAWRRRRR!!!!

Work/Career/School/College: Currently I'm a Senior in High School, I'm a manager at the local Pizza Hut (which I dislike very much), and I'm entering into the  next fall biggrin.gif
Hobbies/Interests: Traveling, Flying, Peoplez
Cake or cookie?: CUPCAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Picture? (Doesn't have to be of you, yaknow): <insert picture of tank>

Music taste: anything but screamo and country
Film/book tastes: anything
Rain or sun?: sun
Summer or winter?: winter
More about you: I go hunting with Dick Cheney every week and I despise people who wear turtlenecks..you know..the usual

Work/Career/School/College: Cashier, going to community college in May. Yay breaks.
Hobbies/Interests: Vidya gamez, TeeVee, geetar, frendz, etc.
Cake or cookie?: Tough choice.
Picture? (Doesn't have to be of you, yaknow): Too lazy.

Music taste: Metal, Rock, top dance hits of the 90's.
Film/book tastes: The Departed, Star Wars, etc.
Rain or sun?: Snow.
Summer or winter?: Summer.
More about you: I'm a pretty cool guy who doesn't afraid of anything. I'm also pretty easy to approach, or so I like to think.

Work/Career/School/College: Currently attending Swinburne University of Technology doing a double degree. Bachelor of Aviation (Management) and Bachelor of Commerce.
Hobbies/Interests: Aviation, Call of Duty. Playstation 3, TV, Skiing.
Cake or cookie?: Mum's apple cake/tart thing. :P
Picture? (Doesn't have to be of you, yaknow): Look in the "member pictures" thread (or whatever it's called).

Music taste: Right now I'm very into Michael Bublé :)
Film/book tastes: NCIS on TV, lots of movies, lots of books.
Rain or sun?: Sun, as long as it isn't above 30 degrees Celsius
Summer or winter?: Winter!!!
More about you: I've never had a girlfriend, and Tank seems to be very amazed by that fact :o

More about you: I've never had a girlfriend,

Samesies. Just didn't think it was worth mentioning :P.

Work/Career: I'm a professional photographer & sports journalist.
Hobbies/Interests: Curling, Soccer, Track & Field, Photography, Political Science

Music taste: Celtic
Film/book tastes: Invictus, The Border (canadian TV show)
Rain or sun?: Sun
Summer or winter?: Winter
More about you: I have Autism. I'm a special olympics athlete when I'm not working. Edited by Scotia the Brave

Work/Career: Motor vehicle mechanic
Hobbies/Interests: Lawn Bowls, Rugby, Football (Soccer), Snooker, Pool (Billiards), Golf.

Music taste: Dance, Rap, R and B.
Film/book tastes: Anything true about war.
Rain or sun?: Sun
Summer or winter?: Summer, for bowling
More about you: I live in Wales. I was a member of the NADC about 3 years ago. I have ADHD.!!!

Work/Career/School/College: University
Hobbies/Interests: soccer, football, movies, driving fast, history, magic
Cake or cookie?: cake
Picture? (Doesn't have to be of you, yaknow):

Music taste: probably anything but country
Film/book tastes: action/adventure stuff, W.E.B Griffin, Tom Clancy, etc
Summer or winter?: winter
More about you:

Work/Career/School/College: Working to head into the Army/National Guard, but homeschooled at the moment.
Hobbies/Interests: Ohhohohohoh...Team Fortress 2, CN, writing, Portal, Left 4 Dead 2, zombies, WWII strategy games and WWII in general. Also guns.

Music taste: Hm...a sample of some of my favorite bands/songs should suffice.
Jimmy Eat World, Mayday Parade, Elbow, Trans-Siberian Orchestra, The Rolling Stones, Chris Cornell, Red Hot Chili Peppers and Beachwood Sparks.

Real name: Juan {my randomly selected name from spanish class)
Work/Career/School/College: dream school= northwestern
Hobbies/Interests: soccer, baseball basketball, girls, biology...idk why just really cool compared to the rest of school, not really a hobby but who cares.
Cake or cookie?: cookie cake
Posted Image

Music taste: pop, country, rap
Film/book tastes: harry potter <3 john grisham
Summer or winter?: summer
More about you: i saw somebody say they have never had a girlfriend..well they are not worth it, i got dumb on valentines day... :( she was actually really good looking and i really liked her. Welp shes kinda gets around now so it was for the best. Hoping to be on the US national soccer team in a few years <3 i was one tryout and freak injury away from makin the U17 team last year.

Work/Career/School/College: In college
Hobbies/Interests: Girls, Video Games, History, Military, Running, Soccer, Flying
Cake or cookie?: cookie cake ( or just cake without icing)

Music taste: Some Rock, alot of indie rock/alternative stuff (that gets big 3 months after i listen to it) some pop, no country or rap ever
Film/book tastes: Action movies, war movies, comedy movies, Tom Clancy's Red Storm Rising is the best book known to man.
Rain or sun?: Rain, I love those 75 Degree days where its about to rain, you can just smell it
Summer or winter?: winter (russians love it
More about you: I was born in Vladivostok, Russia on the pacific coast of Russia north of China. I am a somewhat conservative US citizen (lol wut) and i'm for small government less taxes less welfare. I try to keep politics out of my NADC life however.

Age  62.  The old man over at CCC
Work/Career/School/College:  Retired social worker.  Two years college  US Army Veteran (Vietnam era). 
Hobbies/Interests:  Build model tanks and love to read books.  Novice Oblate of St. Benedict
Cake or cookie?:  Cake of course

Music taste:  Very seldom
Film/book tastes:  Most books will do
Rain or sun?:  Sun
Summer or winter?:  Winter
More about you:  Been playing this game since 2007 on and off.  Deleted a few times, that's why my user name is different over at CCC, which is ExodusIII.  I have been a member of Grand Global Alliance (now disbanded), Valhalla, Nordreich, Knight of the Round Table and of course CCC.  I have been Chancellor of the CCC twice and Minister of IA 3 times.  Been in most positions and ministries one time or another.        

Age  62.  The old man over at CCC
Work/Career/School/College:  Retired social worker.  Two years college  US Army Veteran (Vietnam era). 
Hobbies/Interests:  Build model tanks and love to read books.  Novice Oblate of St. Benedict
Cake or cookie?:  Cake of course

Music taste:  Very seldom
Film/book tastes:  Most books will do
Rain or sun?:  Sun
Summer or winter?:  Winter
More about you:  Been playing this game since 2007 on and off.  Deleted a few times, that's why my user name is different over at CCC, which is ExodusIII.  I have been a member of Grand Global Alliance (now disbanded), Valhalla, Nordreich, Knight of the Round Table and of course CCC.  I have been Chancellor of the CCC twice and Minister of IA 3 times.  Been in most positions and ministries one time or another.        

Nice to have you here, Ray! It's great that the game brings together people of all ages.

Hi Ray. I'm the "old man" here in the NADC. ;) Welcome!