Forums upgraded! Read more... ×
cn-nadc.net | North Atlantic Defense Coalition
Sign in to follow this  
Kajdav

Steam Accounts

Add me if you've got one, name's Kajdav. I've been incredibly bored this week and will need to kill some more time for about another week. If you're up for some games lemme know.

In other news, I think we should start a big game of Civilization V. Lemme know if you're interested and I'll try and start one up tomorrow night or so.

What games do you play? I recently uninstalled Steam because I haven't had much time but if there's enough interest I may be down for some gaming.

Lol, my roommate was wanting to buy Civ V today because he knows I have it (had it on preorder on steam) and wanted to get a game going.

I've got Civ5, as well as Civ4 BTS if anyone is willing to play those. Unfortunately, I can't play my normal Civ4 anymore, so that's not an option :(

EDIT: Random thought. There was a guy awhile back who was making a custom map/theme for one of the Civs based on CN. So you would have, like, Ivan as the persona for the New Pacific Order, Emperor Charles for NADC (he started the project back during Charles reign I think), etc. I may be able to find him again and see if he ever finished his project...

I do not have any Civ games, and my computer could not run Civ5 even if I wanted it to. However, I do have a Steam account with other games: https://steamcommunity.com/id/c2talon

FRIEND invites sent :)

I just spotted some MCXA/CCC guys talking about civ as well today, so we could even include allies :)

And Yeah, I own Civ 5, 4 and 2 and have 3 somewhere around for multiplay as well. And We could always do a massive freeciv or freecol game (pretty much anyone can run those)

... or minecraft. that one I have running 24/7

Fizzex, what's your account name?