cn-nadc.net | North Atlantic Defense Coalition
Sign in to follow this  
Laurotic

The "Would You Rather" Game

lmfao

Truth ?

haha I can survive on spinach :)

the jumping jacks (all at once) will get me so fucking cranky

Would you rather drive a toyota or a honda?

Honda civic all the way. Toyota..... not so great.....

WYR drive a Saturn or a Mitsubishi?

Mistsubishi :D

WYR go in a plane and eat with the president then be assinated OR do chores in the white house for free for the duration of 30 days?

I wana liveeeee . Hard labor yea !

WYR be homeless then get rich or be rich all your life ?

Rich all my my life but i would hope that I wouldn't turn out to be a douchebag as a result.

WYR get mauled by a tiger or gnawed upon by rats?

rats, most likely I could get out alive, with severe injuries....... Tiger would rip out my intestines and kill me.....

Would you rather have the power to be immortal and regenerate all injuries except having your head cut off + never age past 30 years, as your only weakness to end immortality is having your head cut off..... Or have the power to breathe in any environment including space + fly + have the power to make yourself as big as you want, and only  be able to live for 300 years.....

Regeneration. Have you been watching Doctor Who? :P

WYR eat tacos or kebabs?

Kebabs. I've had enough of Tacos in this lifetime. Giant Tacos to be exact.

Would you rather write 50 pages of thesis or walk on fire?

fire..... I don't know what Doctor Who is.....

WYR live on an island that is sinking into the water, and you can't swim....... or live on an island with a volcano that is active every single day, just waiting for your doom.

The sinking island. I would try building a raft.

WYR be quartered by horses or forced to commit seppuku?

horses....

WYR become a horse and live for 25 years, or become a dog and live 14 years? (You can choose the breeds)

Horse, If I had to be an animal, I wouldn't care what I was.

WYR live in Canada or France?

ROTAVELE!!!! I haven't seen you in forever.....

Canada..... I was there once.... I almost got arrested though......

WYR live in Malaysia, or Polynesia?

Hai Wolfae! It has indeed been forever :(

Polynesia.

WYR Die and go to hell or Spend the weekend with Sarah Palin?

Sarah Palin. She's so stupid, I could probably get some free money from her.

WYR prepare a chicken that's still alive, or attempt to kill me? (I have a wakizashi, and a Beretta 87 Target, also a black belt)

Well I love to cook  and while it might be tricky, I'll go with prepare the chicken

WYR go to Australia and be bitten by a deadly spider OR Inherit a billion dollar's but die the next day?

First one. I live in Australia. Plus, we've got heaps of anti-venom so I've got a pretty good chance of survival.

WYR jump off Mt Everest without a parachute or get dropped into a crocodile infested swamp?

crocodile infested swamp. I played Metal Gear Solid 3. I'm prepared for that.

Don't know if any of you played Metal Gear Solid..... But....

WYR take on a M1 Abrams tank alone, with just grenades and a HK Mk. 23 pistol..... Or  Take on a Mil Mi-24 ( Russian War Helicopter) with a fim-92 Stinger?

Eh given me one good shot with the fim-92 Stinger and I could take out that Mil Mi-24, wolverine-style (props to those who get the reference).

WYR pilot the millennium falcon for a day or the U.S.S. Enterprise-D for a day?

Millenium Falcon - it did the Kessel Run in under 12 parsecs.

WYR be the villain to save everyone or be the hero and be powerless to save everyone?

A villain, it worked well for Megamind :lol:

WYR like a day as a Venetian at the height of the Venetian Republic or a day as a German during the height of the German Empire?

Spiders

would you rather Listen to Justin Beibers Song baby repeatedly for 6 hours straight or listen to your parents have sex for 1 hour and 15 minutes?

German. Rican, you failed to answer Julian's WYR.... I'll answer your WYR also to make you not feel left out...

I think I would listen to Justin Bieber's song... You didn't say I could also turn on other songs, so I'll listen to a multitude for 6 hours.

WYR eat a doughnut, or a cat?

When I was viewing the WYR page I was on page 1 I didn't know there was other pages. I an warred spider to another would you rather. I try's to edit my answer after I noticed I answered wrong question but it didn't let me. I had a whole informational thing going on about the German empire and how if it wasn't for WW1 there wouldn't be tanks or The sufisticated airodynamics in the planes we use. The F-15 was based on the F-4 fahantom variants and the F-4 was based on the Sabre and russian varient Mog 21and the Sabre+ Mig 21 based on the German Heinkel He-280 fighter bomber. There was even a Heavy bomber variant. Finally the Heinkel was a updated versoin of the Meresmit 3 fighter and before this was the wright brothers first plane witch was used in WW1 as reconisance and at first dropped hand granades into enemy bunkers and as time went on they started dropping Artillery rounds,Mortar shells,Naval Artilley shells and finally Real bombs like TnT. And if it wasn't for the British Lewis tank ( the tank is only called the tank because the British were afraid of spies peeking in War factories that they told workers if was a water tank that would be used a a supply truck.) there wouldn't be tiger tanks Sherman's T-26s T-34s T-55 T60 T-72s T-90 M1A1/M1A2 tanks challenger tanks Sheridan Tanks Bmps Bradley's leopards Lecerd tanks Strykers APC and the M-60 Tanks finally there the new developing M1A3 and stealth tanks, and a brand new fighter jet

Wtf did I just read.... Sloppy.....

Again, WYR eat a doughnut or a cat?