Forums upgraded! Read more... ×
cn-nadc.net | North Atlantic Defense Coalition
TankKiller

The one true religion of the NADC, the NADCupcake.

In response to the recent heretical attack upon the Official Religion of the NADC, the Holy Cupcake, by the disgraceful and horrendously misguided followers of the burnt cookie, I feel called upon to defend both our glorious alliance and our true religion.

Dearly beloved members, faithful members of the alliance and the Church of the NADCupcake, as the Chief Baker, Icer and Decorator, I pronounce that it is time for us to once again take up arms, to repel this horrific invasion!

Posted Image

These forums are the Official Home of The Church of Cupecakeanity: The One True Faith of the NADC, and the only hope of salvation for Atlanticans.

Posted Image

Nostrum Sanctus Doctrina

Currently, The Chief Baker, Icer and Decorator and The Council of the Shepherds of the Scattered Hundreds and Thousands, Choc Chips and Blueberries has confirmed the following Doctrine; which was laid out in the Book of Sprinkles of The Holy Cakessian Text centuries ago.

Sprinkles I: 1-Infinity

On the day which had become known as Pancake Tuesday, the Cakessiah chose to release to mortals a set of commandments, which shall govern all true believers' lives and behaviours for all eternity. The Cakessiah sent two sheets of laminated cardboard down from a-high, each entitled: 'A Comprehensive Guide to Enlightenment for The Budding Cupcake-worshipper. Before long, the sheets were discovered, and, after centuries of worshipping the shiny-ness of the laminated cardboard sheets themselves, when mankind finally gained literacy, it was learnt that the sheets read:

I. Thou shalt worship one God, and that God shalt be known formally known as the Cakessiah, and casually refered to as the NADCupcake. This Cakessiah stands for all that is good in the world, namely Cupcakes.

II. Thou shalt resist the temptation to worship the dark side, otherwise referred to as cookies.

III. When referring to the Cakessiah or the NADCupcake, it is imperative that you use capital letters in the appropriate places.

IV. When referring to cookies and their evil, it is imperative that you never grace their unworthy titles with capital letters.

V. This particular guideline is useless as it does nothing.

VI. When referring to the Cakessiah with adjectives, those adjectives must too begin with capital letters.

VII. When referring to cookies and their evil with adjectives, you must not grace their unworthy titles' adjectives with capital letters.

VIII. Though shalt never consume a cookie, unless one is threatened with death to either consume a cookie or break one of these guidelines, in which case you must cut out your tongue, pull out your toenails and shake salt over your back until your first grey hair.

IX. Thou must not kill, unless in self-defence, a fit of rage or a planned attack.

X. Thou must routinely steal from cookie-believers.

XI. Thou must follow these rules refer to the punishment aforementioned in guideline VIII.

XII. In accordance with guideline V, thou shalt never . . .

Dear faithful members of Atlantica, I urge you so show solidarity against this foreign invasion, this assault against our ideals, morals and way of life. Show your support for the One True Religion of the NADC; show your love for the NADCupcake!

Posted Image

http://old.cn-nadc.n...s/cakessiah.jpg

LMFAO>>X. Thou must routinely steal from cookie-believers.

oh man... sorry Azure I love cupcakes XD

I'm in

Oh all Gracious and Powerful, Wonderful, Revealing Body of Cakessiah

Show us the way and do not let us get weak by nasty temptations such as cookies or other devilish beings

The Church follows the following structure:

Chief Baker, Icer and Decorator: TankKiller

The Council of Shepherds of the Scattered Hundreds and Thousands, Choc Chips and Blueberries:
Justinian The Mighty
Veniciana

Known dedicated faithfuls:
• Laurotic
• The Martini Empire
• Thomas123
• Zygon

why blueberries -_-

no elderberries? XD

Strawberries yum yum yumPosted Image

Posted Image

I think I am in love.....

Laurotic, you are a dedicated member indeed, presenting this glorious examples of Holy Cupcakes for us to at least feast our eyes upon!

I present one of the old-time classics from the previous Holy Wars. This Cupcake is a sign of the underlying, fundamental truth of the NADCupcake and her religion.

Posted Image

Posted Image

is this a pact with the devil ?

O_O

stop this nonsense how dare the cookie people insult our God!

Oh my goodness, look at those poor violated Cupcakes! What a tragedy!

May their poor, delicious insides rest in peace.

Posted Image

Something to brighten our mood and hearts.

Laurotic, you are a dedicated member indeed, presenting this glorious examples of Holy Cupcakes for us to at least feast our eyes upon!

I present one of the old-time classics from the previous Holy Wars. This Cupcake is a sign of the underlying, fundamental truth of the NADCupcake and her religion.

I am not big on hearts but as a faithful member I embrace this as a Potent and Ever-lasting sign of Cakessiah's love to us, his loyal followers

Posted Image

Rejoice brothers and sisters for Cakessiah is present and sweet with us all

Fear not

All I must say is that you must poach Augusta if you truly want a cupcake faithful.

Other then that, I do not support such an awful regime!

o/ Cookieism

I love Cupcakes :biggrin:

those are some very bright cupcakes

All Hail the mighty CUPCAKES!

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Im guessing dual religious membership is out of the question?

Say ...a cupcake-cookie

bsshedd, That's a blasphemy at its finest!!

My goodness, look at all of those sublime Cupcake recipes! How could anyone prefer anything else...?!

Posted Image in the NADCupcake for its light, fluffy deliciousness!

My grandmother made me cupcakes this week! Sooooo good! She wanted to buy me cookies at the store and I almost vomited!

Cupcakes are the temptation of the dessert-devil, and should be shunned.

Real Cake is the only Holy option.

But all other desserts crumble before the cookie...

Posted Image

Nutella cake

Nutella and Cake! A truly holy pairing, indeed.

I normally wouldn't be seen around here and I detest the thought of posting this, but I figure I should be merciful to you people, and thought you might find this humorous and appropriate: http://www.wimp.com/cupcakegentleman/