• 610 posts

• Nation Link:[ Link ]
  • Nation Ruler:Mikean
  • Nation Name:Brentwurf

• Resource One:
  • Resource Two:

Posted 29 July 2009 - 09:42 PM - 070331

***Membership Application***

If you're a new nation and wish to apply for membership with the North Atlantic Defense Coalition, here is all the information you'll need to supply and conditions you'll have to meet before that can happen.

NOTIFICATION ON ACCEPTANCE

The NADC Government tries to handle all applications as swiftly and smoothly as possible. For your information, it may take up to 24 or 48 hours for your application to be processed. In any case, don't freak out. We do not overlook any applications.

REQUIREMENTS

1) Read the North Atlantic Defense Coalition's charter, located here.
2) After joining, you must change your team color to Orange. If there is some reason why you would rather not to this, please state it in your application topic, and an NADC official will tell you if the reason is acceptable. Feel free to ask the officials questions if you're confused as to why everyone needs to be on the same team color.

3) As stated in the NADC Charter, Article I, your nation must not be currently involved in a war with a member nation of another alliance that the NADC is currently neutral or allied with. You must also not be involved in any form of transgression with any of our allies. If it is found after admission that this has been violated, you will be immediately expelled from the NADC.

4) After joining, you must change your flag to the NADC's official in-game flag, the flag called North Atlantic Defense Coalition. If there is some reason why you would rather not to this, please state it in your application topic, and an NADC official will tell you if the reason is acceptable. Feel free to ask the officials questions if you're confused as to why everyone needs to have the same flag.

5.) You must complete the short membership exam to become a full member within two weeks of being approved. Otherwise, you must change your AA. Exceptions may be granted by the Secretary General or Internal Affairs Minister.

BEFORE you post your application, set your Alliance Affiliation to

North Atlantic Defense Coalition

Post a new topic with your nation name in either the Topic Title or Description containing the following info:

[b][center]APPLICATION[/center][/b]
[b]Nation Ruler:[/b]
[b]Nation Name:[/b]
[b]Nation Link:[/b]
[b]Current Team Color:[/b]
[b]Native Resources:[/b]
[b]Nation Strength:[/b]
[b]Have you been invited to this alliance?:[/b] (if yes, state which member contacted you)
[b]Are you currently at war?:[/b] (We can help you if you are)
[b]How often can you visit the forums?[/b] (It's very important that you check it often)
[b]Real Life country that you live in?[/b]
[b]What time zone are you in?[/b]

[b]What other alliances have you been in?[/b]

[b]Do you understand that NADC members and applicants are not allowed to declare war without authorization and do you agree to abide by this rule?[/b]

[b][i]Compulsory Pledge[/i][/b]
[i]I hereby agree to sign the NADC charter. By signing the Charter, I accept that I am bound by the terms of this Charter, as the supreme law of the NADC, and any laws of the NADC for so long as I am a member. I further pledge to uphold and defend the ideals and principles of the NADC as a loyal member of the Assembly and to its officials.

- (name of leader) of (name of nation)[/i]

Please read the entire charter before you sign your name. It's never wise to sign something without first knowing what it says. Skim it if you like, but you alone are solely responsible if you strongly disagree with elements of the charter and sign it anyway. You will receive a PM notifying you of your acceptance to the NADC. But you are responsible for keeping track of your own application topic.

While you are waiting for your application to be approved, please feel free to join us in our public channel #nadc on IRC.

Edited by Aurelius, 26 July 2017 - 03:32 AM.
Fixing.