Sign in to follow this  
Justinian the Mighty

The Order of Pie Lords

EmpirePi_zpsca3e6842.png

The cake is a lie, there is only pie.

Through pie, I gain sugar.

Through sugar, I gain energy.

Through energy, I get stuff done.

Through getting stuff done, my to-do's are checked off.

The pie shall free me.

Citizens of a civilized alliance for centuries the practitioners of the Dark side of the Bakery have hidden in the shadows, waiting for the right time to return. Now we see the two false idols, the Cupcake and the Cookie, fight for dominance while the rest of the alliance suffers.

The supporters of the dangerous idols will be hunted down and defeated. Any collaborators will suffer the same fate. I assure you our resolve has never been stronger. Once more the Pie will rule the NADC and we shall have a piece. But In order to ensure our security and continuing stability, the alliance must be reorganized into the first NADC Empire, for a safe and secure society, which I assure you will last for ten thousand years.

Under the new order our most cherished beliefs will be safeguarded. Let the enemies of the Pie take heed: those who challenge our resolve will be crushed.

Signed,

Dark Lord of the Pie and Emperor of the NADC!

peanut-butter-pie-recipes.jpg

peanut-pie-ck-521693-x.jpg

fc67kl065-03.jpgcherry-pie-image2.jpg

No pi pie? I am disappoint.

I had some images of my own, but it seems I deleted them from my webserver during a recent cleaning.

:(

:o I love pie!!

Its like...(one of the) the national food(s) of Australia

Meat_pie.jpg

I was going to look through backups, but that pi pie beats the pi pie I had by several digits.

Screw cookies and cupcakes I WANT PIE!!!!Take me Dark Rulers and let me eat PIE!!!!

This is all so treacherous :o 
Cakessiah is watching you-- ALL of you. O_O

I have a friend who now lives in California. He told me that pies are no way near as popular there, in fact they're almost impossible to get. Aloysius, let's start a pie company in America. :P

Califonians are idiots. The rest of America loves pie.

I have a friend who now lives in California. He told me that pies are no way near as popular there, in fact they're almost impossible to get. Aloysius, let's start a pie company in America. :P

A tragedy! :(

3D print em? If they can print living tissue, why not a 3D printer/Oven that prints and cooks!

A tragedy! :(

3D print em? If they can print living tissue, why not a 3D printer/Oven that prints and cooks!

3D print pies. My friend, you are a bloody genius.

3D print pies.

Not sure if want. It would probably the closest thing I will ever see to a Star Trek food replicator in my lifetime though, so that would be cool in a geeky sense.