Forums upgraded! Read more... ×
cn-nadc.net | North Atlantic Defense Coalition
Sign in to follow this  
Aurelius

NADC Inaugural poll

Gamer poll  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Based on suggestions made, we've decided to start with a pretty important topic. :P

Feel free to expand on why you think PS4/Xbox is better, or why you still prefer PC's below. Argue to your heart's content.

I had to vote console on the first. I enjoy playing on my PC, and there are certainly some games which I would only play on PC.

But in the end, after a long day, its nice to be able to boot up the old xbox and sit back, blasting away at terrible noobs. I like my gaming casual, and to me, that's gaming on a console.

As for the PS4 Xbox One debate, I honestly don't get what all the hate's about for the One. They rage about the Kinect, but you can turn it off. They rage about 24 hr check in, but chances are you'll be connected anyway. They rage about sharing games, but you'll be able to share them in innovative new ways.

I don't think its perfect, but the benefits of the service MS is bringing, in my view at least, far outweigh the negatives. I'm glad that they're going for a device which does more than just play games. The more integrated our tech gets, the better!

(Plus, I really think the PS4 looks like it got squished sideways, what's with that? lol)

My choice is the PC.

The games i want to play are on that platform. I have tried those games on other platforms, like Tombraider. I tried it on my brothers' console, but I changed to (my own) pc within a day.

I just cant play well on consoles. I dont own one as a result.

PS4 will blow Xbox one out of the water.

proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBheaHR0cDovLzI0Lm1lZGlh

My choice is the PC.

The games i want to play are on that platform. I have tried those games on other platforms, like Tombraider. I tried it on my brothers' console, but I changed to (my own) pc within a day.

I just cant play well on consoles. I dont own one as a result.

Yeah, me too. I play mostly strategy games (Total War, etc.) so I'm more used to playing on the PC. Not that PS4's and other consoles aren't cool. Just not my usual place to go to for games.

Also, can someone explain to me what this is about?

I know what it's about but why did they have to make a video of the obvious, lol?

Nice to see another TW player :)

You getting R2TW pre-order?

Nice to see another TW player :)

You getting R2TW pre-order?

I'm getting a new computer ordered first. I don't think my current desktop can handle it ...

I've never had much luck with computers when it comes to gaming and I grew up more with the console than the computer, so I'll always be a console gamer. Love the open world games although I also like first-person shooters and such.

Ps4 will destroy Xbox one. Microsoft really blew it. Bit disappointed that they releasing halo 5 on a crappy console :/

Considering I spent like $2600 on this desktop, I'd have to say PC :).  Civilization V and Battlefield 3 mostly.

I have a PS3 for MLB the Show and I will probably get a PS4 for MLB the Show 2014.  Pretty much all of my time spent gaming is spent on those three games.

Sign in to follow this