Forums upgraded! Read more... ×
cn-nadc.net | North Atlantic Defense Coalition
Dark Wizard

George Zimmerman Verdict

Neighborhood watch is not the neightborhood police. Its called to the "watch" for a reason, they watch out for things and then call the police when they see someone black (I.e. suspicious) they call the cops and let them take care of the issue.

When people pull out the "race card" issue like it was some sort of get out jail free card for minorities, I can't help but laugh how ignorant you are. You clearly don't socialize with minorities.

Na I don't socialize with racists.

Everybody is racist. It's part of human nature. But some are more racist than others. The worst thing anyone can do is pretend it doesn't exist.

Oh you're very correct, racism is alive and well in quite a bit of people. And yes some are more racist than others. That makes it easy for very racist people to influence masses of people with preconceived notions about everyone else. I don't believe I could live my life and be happy always thinking that my problems are the results of someone else's actions centuries ago. Any time Uncle Sam can keep the general public divided, he can implement laws that take away basic rights. Not just talking about President Obama either, I'm talking about all politicians. This tragic thing that happened to someone's child was used for profit by some, and for the white politicians they just wanted to bring him to trial so all the blacks would calm down. They use us all as pawns, and they use the news to influence public opinion. If this hadn't made the news, like millions of others just like it, nobody would know or care. All I'm saying is I'm not letting our government play me for a fool, I like to think for myself.