• 2,914 posts
  • IRC Nick:Molagbal

• Nation Link:[ Link ]
  • Nation Ruler:XxHouseArrestXx
  • Nation Name:Poland

• Resource One:
  • Resource Two:

Posted 24 April 2014 - 03:02 AM - 0828921

I am not a fan of either, as I play video games for the story, and both of those lack a decent one. (In my opinion.) For pure multiplayer enjoyment, though, I prefer BF because it is slower paced than CoD, and I am a pretty slow paced person. I cannot keep up with the action on CoD, personally.

Halo is iffy for me. On one hand, I adore all things space and sci-fi, so its inherently fun for me. On the other hand, it is pretty iteretive, though Halo 4 was a step in the right direction.

Anybody have Titanfall?

I assume since you love story you played the mass effect series ?

#22 Ruler the White

Ruler the White

Advanced Member

• Forum User
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

• Nation Link:[ Link ]
  • Nation Ruler:Ruler the White
  • Nation Name:Lotharingia

• Resource One:
  • Resource Two:

Posted 05 May 2014 - 03:35 PM - 0828922

I am not a fan of either, as I play video games for the story, and both of those lack a decent one. (In my opinion.) For pure multiplayer enjoyment, though, I prefer BF because it is slower paced than CoD, and I am a pretty slow paced person. I cannot keep up with the action on CoD, personally.

Halo is iffy for me. On one hand, I adore all things space and sci-fi, so its inherently fun for me. On the other hand, it is pretty iteretive, though Halo 4 was a step in the right direction.

Anybody have Titanfall?

I assume since you love story you played the mass effect series ?

I did, several times. I havnt played through 3 twice though. The ending really was a let down for me, though the majority of the game is flawless.