Forums upgraded! Read more... ×
cn-nadc.net | North Atlantic Defense Coalition
lonzomac

Best Your Mama Jokes

This doesn't concern anyone's mother directly, mine died a couple of years back from throat cancer. I do however still enjoy a good mama joke. We have people here from several countries and being from the US myself, this was almost a daily thing in school. I do believe we're the kings of mama jokes so post your best one preferably without the help of Google lol.

Your Mama is so ugly, that her birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory.

Yo mama so heavy I hurt my neck just thinking about her!

Yo mama so stupid that she starved in grocery store

yo mama SO POOR when she lit a cigarette the roaches sang "clap yo hands stomp your feet, praise the lord we got heat!"

Your Mama's so poor she goes to KFC to lick other people's fingers.

Yo mama so fat when she got in the ocean the whales sang "We are family, Even though your fatter than me!"

Yo mamma is so classless, she could start a Marxist utopia

Yo mama so old your daddy carbon dated her.

Gravitational mass is identical to inertial mass. That is, the amount of inertia something has and the amount of gravity it has are effectively the same. What's interesting is that there doesn't seem to be any reason this should be true. One could imagine an extremely large object with lots of resistance to force and no gravity (or vice versa), but this is never observed.
You know what? I'm just gonna skip the rest of the buildup and say it: Yo mama's fat.

(She's so fat the attraction goes up as the CUBE of the distance instead of the square.)

Gravitational mass is identical to inertial mass. That is, the amount of inertia something has and the amount of gravity it has are effectively the same. What's interesting is that there doesn't seem to be any reason this should be true. One could imagine an extremely large object with lots of resistance to force and no gravity (or vice versa), but this is never observed.

You know what? I'm just gonna skip the rest of the buildup and say it: Yo mama's fat.

(She's so fat the attraction goes up as the CUBE of the distance instead of the square.)

Very technical lmao.

Very technical lmao.

#nichecorner

Yo mama is so blonde, she couldn't dial 911 because she couldn't find the 11 button!

Best one I've heard in a while: Your mama so ugly her portraits hang themselves.

The cube root of your mom = weight over 9000

Yo mama so fat you have to grease the door frame and hold a twinkie on the other side just to get her through

Yo momma so fat when she went to the circus the little girl asked if she could ride the elephant

Yo mamma so fat she broke your family tree

Yo mama so fat she got arrested at the airport for ten pounds of crack

3665520_std.jpg

Yo mama so fat you have to grease the door frame and hold a twinkie on the other side just to get her through

Yo momma so fat when she went to the circus the little girl asked if she could ride the elephant

Yo mamma so fat she broke your family tree

Yo mama so fat she got arrested at the airport for ten pounds of crack

3665520_std.jpg

shocked-cat-211212.jpg

Oh dear.

Yo mama so fat that when she sings - Armageddon.

#obscure #funnierinmyhead

Yo mama so fat that she is really fat.

#betterthanaureliusjokes #Phunny

Yo mama so fat that she is really fat.

#betterthanaureliusjokes #Phunny

Shots fired.

Yo mama so fat she has triabetes.

fdc6c4189b1786190acbd28d5f61231f83a5e4c7

Yo mama so ugly she made onions cry

Your Momma is so ugly your Daddy had to wear a paper bag over his head