Forums upgraded! Read more... ×
cn-nadc.net | North Atlantic Defense Coalition
Sign in to follow this  
Zygon

MineCraft!

I run my own server on Minecraft it's a Towny server which means you can buy towns to improve your original Vanilla Mine-craft with! I would say this could be the Official NADC Minecraft server! Could be used for even Game Nights!

What are you waiting for? Come on down and visit us!

IP: 192.95.46.21

Server Website: townycrafttheoriginal.enjin.com

I might have to join you at some point. ^^ What times (incl timezone) are you generally on there?

I might pop on every so often to see what you are building, but I am on a different towny server that I tend to spend more of my time on.

I might have to join you at some point. ^^ What times (incl timezone) are you generally on there?

Yay! Usually 6PM-11PM (EST)

I might pop on every so often to see what you are building, but I am on a different towny server that I tend to spend more of my time on.

That would be awesome! We are currently at a steady 10 people who joined but we lost 8 when we switched IP's. But all-in-all we just need members to get the party started. At 15 Players we will be having a drop party.

I'll be sure to check it out and pop in once in a while

Minecraft. I have heard of this game.

I'm proud of you, son. ¬_¬

Heard of it.... Why dont you get it! :D  Best game ever. Ill try and hop on the server as soon as possible.

Heh, my version of the launcher was so badly out of date I had to download a new one from the website.

Also, man, it's been over 4 years since I bought this game. Bought it when it was halfway through alpha, fishing rods weren't even there yet.

Played the Indev version on the website for a while before that; water was amusing in that. It wouldn't flow so much as spread infinitely to any spaces on the same level as itself.

Haha so much has changed since alpha

I popped on last night, but couldn't get far away enough from your main town thingy to make my own place before night fell. :(

I also somehow accidentally spent $29.97 on like 38 dirt. I'm now skint.