Forums upgraded! Read more... ×
cn-nadc.net | North Atlantic Defense Coalition
TankKiller

Gorgeous Guys

McCain x.x

This is really tempting me to pay another visit to the Gorgeous Women thread... :P

In any case...

Lee Pace

Lee_Pace.jpg

Too bad he played a downright horrible character in Lincoln. I didn't realise he was also Ronan in Guardians of the Galaxy.

21060817_20131125183647135.jpg

Kimura Takuya

la-belleza-y-versatilidad-exotica-de-joh

Young Johnny Depp was a boss. Badass jawline. 

...Yea I'm going to throw the towel down and say...

Addison Timlin. Thats right, its a girl.

There's already a thread for the ladies :P

I'm a rebel. Deal with it.

tumblr_n1mnlk2J9b1szitrvo1_1280.jpg

When I saw there was a gorgeous women thread I thought it was a shame we didn't have a gorgeous guys thread.  Now we do!

Bomer.jpg

The one and only Matt Bomer.

tom-daley-garticle-5.jpg

Tom Daley

Agreed, Astro :P

I've visited the forums of a lot of other alliances as well--most of them have threads dedicated to beautiful ladies. I don't think I've ever seen one dedicated to guys. :P But given the male to female ratio in CN, and the small percentage of players LGBT players make up--I guess it's not so surprising. xD (mind you, obviously neither are required for such a thread, but it would definitely help lol in my experience, threads like these usually either stay ignored or attract trolls :/)

Alexandre_Despatie_3.png

Here's another diver--Alexandre Despatie

3656751_orig.jpg

ABSOLUTE BOSS.  :yessir:

tumblr_n1mnlk2J9b1szitrvo1_1280.jpg

Woah ...

600full-masaharu-fukuyama.jpg

Fukuyama Masaharu

Simon-simon-baker-31483616-500-478.jpg

Simon Baker

Kimball-Cho-a.jpg

Tim Kang

Yes, I used to watch the Mentalist. >_> Yes, I know it's awful. No, I don't care. 

Yes, I used to watch the Mentalist. >_> Yes, I know it's awful. No, I don't care.

Heh, so did I. I lost interest but it was good. I won't deny that Simon Baker is effing sex on legs.

theo-james.jpg

Theo James

604a437a6e689675f05be23e4bb41f15.jpg

Dave Franco

Signor - I agree!  While I've found that the internet can be an immensely helpful and inspiring place, it also is easier for others to attempt to put others down because it is more difficult to enact repercussions.  There are indeed very few LGBT people on CN... there's not even a whole lot in the world comparatively.  Oh well - at the very least this thread will have two posters and quite frankly trolls don't worry me in the slightest.  :P

img-antony-starr-crop_153025471615.jpg

Antony Starr from Banshee

MAGNETO, BITCHES!

fassbender-studio.jpg

theo-james.jpg

Theo James

604a437a6e689675f05be23e4bb41f15.jpg

Dave Franco

Signor - I agree!  While I've found that the internet can be an immensely helpful and inspiring place, it also is easier for others to attempt to put others down because it is more difficult to enact repercussions.  There are indeed very few LGBT people on CN... there's not even a whole lot in the world comparatively.  Oh well - at the very least this thread will have two posters and quite frankly trolls don't worry me in the slightest.   :P

It's true, you're right. :) Though I will say that I've been pleasantly surprised by the reception of this thread (for the most part; this is a little bit of reciting poetry but again, it wasn't really unexpected :P and those actually contributing to it outweigh those trying to troll others)

And I'll definitely help keep this thread going (at least as long as the other one is going lol). 

Heh, so did I. I lost interest but it was good. I won't deny that Simon Baker is effing sex on legs.

Agreed. :P And on the show, he had a lot of charm too--which adds to his appeal, I think. I always enjoyed his and Cho's scenes.

And another contribution, Scott Speedman:

130627scott-speedman1_210x305.jpg

1385498108.jpg

Australian diver Matthew Mitcham.