Photo

You're the leader of an alien species set out to destroy humanity . . .

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 Dark Wizard

Dark Wizard

Lailander

• NADC Assembly
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,091 posts

• Nation Link:[ Link ]
  • Nation Ruler:Dark Wizard
  • Nation Name:New Carnoly

• Resource One:
  • Resource Two:

Posted 17 January 2015 - 04:03 AM - 091951

You have a crew of 20,000 and no weapons of mass destruction [sorry - no millions in one fell swoop]. 

So - How do you plot for, execute, and accomplish the task of removing the scourge of humans from the universe? The aliens can have any characteristics you would like minus things that would cause instant death. 

I saw this on another forum I am a part of and the responses got really good, in-depth, and quite fascinating to watch. I hope this gets as good :) Also, please critique other peoples plan, that is where the fun comes in. Hopefully there will be a little bit of a debate to ensue as a result. I'm not planning on moderating the entire time. 

Go.

Edit: No nukes are available. The mortals destroyed them all in an because of a non-proliferation treaty.  Please also keep in mind the estimated 3 MILLION doomsday preppers out there. You need to still exterminate these people too. Many of whom have bunkers with food and water to last years. 

#2 The End

The End

Martyr

• Former Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 798 posts
  • IRC Nick:LukeC

• Nation Ruler:Luke C
  • Nation Name:Columbus

• Resource One:
  • Resource Two:

Posted 17 January 2015 - 04:26 AM - 091952

Step 1. Attack military, government and law enforcement locations. Goodbye leadership. Goodbye stability. Goodbye security. Hello anarchy.

Step 2. Destroy sources of food + water eg. farms, dams. Every man for himself. Kill or be killed.  

Step 3. Airdrop weapons to the people. Max carnage. (Fanning the flames). 

Step 4. Publically torture + execute figures who try to create law + order or call for peace. Thus prevent society from being rebuilt. Encourage killing by providing food to mass killers. 

Step 5. Promise rural folks food + water + wealth in new societies if they organize attack against urban folk. Arm large groups of rural guys with alien armour + weapons, thus ensuring rurals destroy remaining small urban populations. Collect weapons + armour off rurals. They will oblige or else starve. Provide them with food + water at massive camps. 

Step 6. Deploy my alien army with full body armour. Detonate explosives at camps. Shoot survivors. 

article-2542117-1AE6A16500000578-444_634

#3 TheJewelOfJoolCN

TheJewelOfJoolCN

• Former Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

• Nation Ruler:TheJewelOfJool
  • Nation Name:Nova Canadia

• Resource One:
  • Resource Two:

Posted 17 January 2015 - 04:30 AM - 091953

First, I would equip all ships with warp drives and cloaks, and use them to get to Earth. Then, I'd deploy probes to scan military bases for weaknesses, then capital cities, Next, I'd launch a staged attack. When ships would be damaged, they would go to a mothership for a recharge and refueling (using a teleportation device).That's the overview.

1: Attack military, law enforcement, and government facilities. Y'now, to cause anarchy and stuff. Also, destroy any doomsday shelters located using the X-ray scanner equipped on all spacecraft.

2: Get rid of anyone who tries to restore law, order, and peace.

3: Attack food and water sources. Starve them. Dehydrate them. MAKE THEM SUFFER!!!!!

4: Airdrop weapons. 'Cuz who doesn't like a good ol' fashioned airstrike?

5: Nuke the large cities, but not with a Weapon Of Mass Destruction nuke, more like a, smaller, mini-nuke, made out of non-radioactive material, or material that may not be reactive on Earth, but on another planet, so, it's more like a big bomb. Anyway, the spacecraft will have a bunch of those big bomby nukey things.

6: Negotiate with the rural folks promising water+food in return for fighting against urban folks. Equip them with alien armor and weapons to finish off any small urban areas, since the large ones would be nuked, and the citizens would've been dead already. Collect weapons+armor from rurals when they're work is done, then finish them. FINISH THEM!!!!!

7: Arm Army with full body armor, bomb wreckage of military, law enforcement, and government facilities+camps. Shoot any remaining survivors.

8: ???????

9: PROFIT!!!

(I used some material from Luke C's post. I hope that's OK.)

#4 Dark Wizard

Dark Wizard

Lailander

• NADC Assembly
  • 6,091 posts

• Resource One:
  • Resource Two:

Posted 17 January 2015 - 04:35 AM - 091954

Step 1. Attack military, government and law enforcement locations. Goodbye leadership. Goodbye stability. Goodbye security. Hello anarchy.

Step 2. Destroy sources of food + water eg. farms, dams. Every man for himself. Kill or be killed.  

Step 4. Publically torture + execute figures who try to create law + order or call for peace. Thus prevent society from being rebuilt. Encourage killing by providing food to mass killers. 

Step 5. Promise rural folks food + water + wealth in new societies if they organize attack against urban folk. Arm large groups of rural guys with alien armour + weapons, thus ensuring rurals destroy remaining small urban populations. Collect weapons + armour off rurals. They will oblige or else starve. Provide them with food + water at massive camps. 

Step 6. Deploy my alien army with full body armour. Detonate explosives at camps. Shoot survivors. 

How do you account for the multitude of nations around the world that would fight to fend you off. If there is even one nation left with structure in leadership, it will undermine your whole plan seeing as you only have 20,000 men (or aliens) to fight with. After that, if there is structure, the rest of the plan is rendered irrelevant. 

#5 Dark Wizard

Dark Wizard

Lailander

• NADC Assembly
  • 6,091 posts

• Resource One:
  • Resource Two:

Posted 17 January 2015 - 04:38 AM - 091955

First, I would equip all ships with warp drives and cloaks, and use them to get to Earth. Then, I'd deploy probes to scan military bases for weaknesses, then capital cities, Next, I'd launch an all-out war. When ships would be damaged, they would go to a mothership for a recharge and refueling. That's the overview, gotta go soon.

Reasonable, so you use a mothership of some sorts that is the lifeline of you whole operation essentially. All ships report back to it when needed. When you wage all out war, how do you account for the over 7 billion people on Earth compared to only 20,000 aliens?

#6 oddsox

oddsox

Ummm... Meow?

• Former Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts
  • IRC Nick:oddsox

• Nation Ruler:oddsox
  • Nation Name:Kitty Funland

• Resource One:
  • Resource Two:

Posted 17 January 2015 - 04:38 AM - 091956

(MY ALIENS ARE CATS OKAY!) My cats would arrive on their Burrito space pods jacked up on steroids and extreme pain killers, equipped with deadly pizza frisbees they will attack Japan first. Attacking Japan will take out all the advanced technological studies to the U.S. Next, the little kitties take out Russia, so they can steal their nuclear warfare. After that they will attack pretty much all of Europe with their devious ways. Meanwhile in space, the cats are destroying the International Space Station. Finally, the cats will launch all nuclear missiles on the USA and surrounding countries (Canada, Mexico, South America, because nukes that's why) Then they will get back on their bacon mothership and fly back to the meow universe.

#7 TheJewelOfJoolCN

TheJewelOfJoolCN

• Former Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

• Resource One:
  • Resource Two:

Posted 17 January 2015 - 04:45 AM - 091957

First, I would equip all ships with warp drives and cloaks, and use them to get to Earth. Then, I'd deploy probes to scan military bases for weaknesses, then capital cities, Next, I'd launch an all-out war. When ships would be damaged, they would go to a mothership for a recharge and refueling. That's the overview, gotta go soon.

Reasonable, so you use a mothership of some sorts that is the lifeline of you whole operation essentially. All ships report back to it when needed. When you wage all out war, how do you account for the over 7 billion people on Earth compared to only 20,000 aliens?

Edited my post. Also, the aliens could be much more advanced than Humans.

#8 The End

The End

Martyr

• Former Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 798 posts

• Resource One:
  • Resource Two:

Posted 17 January 2015 - 04:47 AM - 091958

How do you account for the multitude of nations around the world that would fight to fend you off. If there is even one nation left with structure in leadership, it will undermine your whole plan seeing as you only have 20,000 men (or aliens) to fight with. After that, if there is structure, the rest of the plan is rendered irrelevant. 

I'd conduct surprise attacks on the superpowers first. Put cloaking mode on the mothership. Send the mothership to DC, the sister ships to Moscow, London, Beijing etc. These sister ships would destroy federal leadership locations. Without authorisation / leadership military facilities will be in chaos and not know what to do. Then I'd deploy mini pods to take out major military bases across the world. A nation like Australia for instance would not have the legitimacy, authority or leadership strength to orchestrate world wide counter attacks. Only the UN, US etc. but they'd be my first targets. I'd publically execute + torture anyone who obeyed existing leadership. 

#9 Dark Wizard

Dark Wizard

Lailander

• NADC Assembly
  • 6,091 posts

• Resource One:
  • Resource Two:

Posted 17 January 2015 - 04:48 AM - 091959

(MY ALIENS ARE CATS OKAY!) My cats would arrive on their Burrito space pods jacked up on steroids and extreme pain killers, equipped with deadly pizza frisbees they will attack Japan first. Attacking Japan will take out all the advanced technological studies to the U.S. Next, the little kitties take out Russia, so they can steal their nuclear warfare. After that they will attack pretty much all of Europe with their devious ways. Meanwhile in space, the cats are destroying the International Space Station. Finally, the cats will launch all nuclear missiles on the USA and surrounding countries (Canada, Mexico, South America, because nukes that's why) Then they will get back on their bacon mothership and fly back to the meow universe.

Do the burrito space pods not implode on their entrance into the atmosphere?  If not, thats impressive. Talk about a well cooked burrito. 

#10 oddsox

oddsox

Ummm... Meow?

• Former Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

• Resource One:
  • Resource Two:

Posted 17 January 2015 - 04:50 AM - 0919510

Do the burrito space pods not implode on their entrance into the atmosphere?  If not, thats impressive. Talk about a well cooked burrito. 

If they explode then they can explode on the US while they take out Japan, no russian nukes needed :)

#11 Dark Wizard

Dark Wizard

Lailander

• NADC Assembly
  • 6,091 posts

• Resource One:
  • Resource Two:

Posted 17 January 2015 - 04:53 AM - 0919511

Edited the OP.

#12 Dark Wizard

Dark Wizard

Lailander

• NADC Assembly
  • 6,091 posts

• Resource One:
  • Resource Two:

Posted 17 January 2015 - 04:55 AM - 0919512

I'd conduct surprise attacks on the superpowers first. Put cloaking mode on the mothership. Send the mothership to DC, the sister ships to Moscow, London, Beijing etc. These sister ships would destroy federal leadership locations. Without authorisation / leadership military facilities will be in chaos and not know what to do. Then I'd deploy mini pods to take out major military bases across the world. A nation like Australia for instance would not have the legitimacy, authority or leadership strength to orchestrate world wide counter attacks. Only the UN, US etc. but they'd be my first targets. I'd publically execute + torture anyone who obeyed existing leadership. 

What about smaller organizations such as the African Union? They could come together under the radar and undermine the plan.

#13 oddsox

oddsox

Ummm... Meow?

• Former Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

• Resource One:
  • Resource Two:

Posted 17 January 2015 - 04:57 AM - 0919513

(MY ALIENS ARE CATS OKAY!) My cats would arrive on their Burrito space pods jacked up on steroids and extreme pain killers, equipped with deadly pizza frisbees they will attack Japan first. Attacking Japan will take out all the advanced technological studies to the U.S. Next, the little kitties take out Russia, because they have a rather large military . After that they will attack pretty much all of Europe with their devious ways. Meanwhile in space, the cats are destroying the International Space Station. Finally, the cats will take their burrito space pods, which turn out to actually be bombs and drop them on the USA and surrounding countries (Canada, Mexico, South America, because nukes that's why) Then they will get back on their bacon mothership and fly back to the meow universe.

#14 Dark Wizard

Dark Wizard

Lailander

• NADC Assembly
  • 6,091 posts

• Resource One:
  • Resource Two:

Posted 17 January 2015 - 04:58 AM - 0919514

Keep in mind there are no nukes left on earth. I edited the original post ;)

#15 The End

The End

Martyr

• Former Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 798 posts

• Resource One:
  • Resource Two:

Posted 17 January 2015 - 05:00 AM - 0919515

What about smaller organizations such as the African Union? They could come together under the radar and undermine the plan.

Mate the African Union ain't got sugar on me. I could wipe out their leadership + military in under an hour. We're talking very sophisticated tech here. Plus it would be very easy to convince the locals to destroy their leadership. 

Edited the OP.

Hahaha nuclear non-proliferation treaties.  :P

#16 Dark Wizard

Dark Wizard

Lailander

• NADC Assembly
  • 6,091 posts

• Resource One:
  • Resource Two:

Posted 17 January 2015 - 05:05 AM - 0919516

Please feel free to critique others posts. That is what makes this interesting. I'm not going to want to moderate forever, but the discussion of posts is the fun part :)

#17 TheJewelOfJoolCN

TheJewelOfJoolCN

• Former Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

• Resource One:
  • Resource Two:

Posted 17 January 2015 - 05:11 AM - 0919517

I edited it again, this time saying that the aliens could've brought mini-nukes that are made out of materials that are reactive on a different planet, just in a special casing that allows them to be reactive on Earth.

#18 Dark Wizard

Dark Wizard

Lailander

• NADC Assembly
  • 6,091 posts

• Resource One:
  • Resource Two:

Posted 17 January 2015 - 05:14 AM - 0919518

I edited it again, this time saying that the aliens could've brought mini-nukes that are made out of materials that are reactive on a different planet, just in a special casing that allows them to be reactive on Earth.

As long as they are not weapons of mass destruction, that is allowable. I'm trying to avoid just one big boom then everything being gone. 

#19 Dark Wizard

Dark Wizard

Lailander

• NADC Assembly
  • 6,091 posts

• Resource One:
  • Resource Two:

Posted 17 January 2015 - 05:50 AM - 0919519

To begin with, I would present my people as a peaceful celestial organism that is out to explore the galaxy. We have create a means by which to use reach a sort of warp speed, in order to get around the galaxy within a reasonable time period. Once I have befriended the human race, I will put my plan into action. I would try and eliminate the supply lines that feed and nourish the community first. I would use the cover of extremist religions to do so, claiming them as terror attacks. I would work with terror groups to help them carry it out, so they do not understand my true intentions. From there, I would work with the biggest governments in the world, including the US and China to pinpoint doomsday preppers under the cover that we should investigate what their bunkers look like so we can be prepared in the case of further terrorist attacks. Therefore, I would know where the doomsday preppers are going to be. I will target them first, because they will be the most difficult to exterminate once the plan goes into full action. From there, I will try to incite a war between the major superpowers. Most feasibly the US and Russia/China. Once they are fighting inwardly, I would begin to try and break down any other form of coalition that might exist, including NATO, AU and the EU. This will be done via infiltration in the government, inciting members to rebel against their leaders. Once these major targets have been taken out. I will focus on taking out the communication ability of the humans, by destroying all forms of satellites and other man made probes in orbit. I will then target sources of power, trying to break the backbone of the remaining order left in the world. Once all formal communication lines are taken out, it will be impossible to unite against my army. My army will then go nation to nation, wiping out the population as it goes. The army will move as a unit, and focus on areas of low concentration first, then move toward areas of higher population. This process will begin with smaller nations first, while the larger ones are destroying each other. Once all small nations are exterminated, the larger nations will take center stage, and my army will take out country holding the families of all soldiers hostage. This will be used as a bargaining chip to disarm all armies. Once disarmed, they will all be exterminated. 

PS- I put WAAAAAY to much thought into this :P

#20 FreddieMercury

FreddieMercury

Former Foreign Affairs Minister

• Former Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,123 posts

• Nation Ruler:FreddieMercury
  • Nation Name:Queendom of Freddie

• Resource One:
  • Resource Two:

Posted 17 January 2015 - 06:18 AM - 0919520

Easy,

1) Use alien brilliance to start wildly successful businesses

2) Use the profits to lobby and buy political influence

3) Help install climate change denying leaders

4) Let the global warming sort things out

Or they could just idly wait 200 years and claim credit for it.