Forums upgraded! Read more... ×
cn-nadc.net | North Atlantic Defense Coalition
Sign in to follow this  
oddsox

A little story for my fellow friends

Now, before you read, this has no indication on my inactivity. I wrote this, this is what comes through my mind when I'm just thinking, hope you enjoy. BTW this is just the start of this story :D

This was Giraffe's 8th gravity in a row today, in fact, his 8th gravity in 30 minutes. Giraffe had been pulling gravities since he was about 12, he's 16 now. Giraffe had kept his drug use on the down low for a better part of 4 years now. Although pot tends to be the gateway drug he always said no to other drugs. He packed his socket one more time when he heard footsteps on some leaves nearby. He quickly took the socket out and shoved it into his shirt pocket, dumped out the gravity water and tossed his bottle further into the woods.

"Giraffe, man is that you bro?" Oh no, it's his friend Cat. Cat has been a long time acid dropper and the occasional pot smoker. "What's that I'm smelling?" Giraffe started to tremble, trying to gather what was even going on, he was so baked he could hardly comprehend what Cat had asked him. Cat now closer to him "Man my bro I know that's not you I smell!" Giraffe had no words. He couldn't even come to his senses, yeah he had been smoking for 4 years but he was always so nervous and up tight. "My man you must gone bro!" Cat was now standing in front of him. Giraffe looked down at him "uuh smell what? What's me?" Cat chuckled and looked up at Giraffe. "Dude you been smoking devil's lettuce haven't ye?" Giraffe, after 4 years of being secretive about his pot use, had finally been caught. He had been thinking about this day, except it being Cat that caught him, it was Pig. Pig is a cop, friends with Giraffe's parents. It was a while until he realized that Cat was shoving a packed bong into Giraffe's hands. "'ere you go man, this is some one hit quit sugar right here." Giraffe took the bong, he had only smoked mids because he didn't know how to get any loud without telling people. "You gonna hit it or just stare at it man?!" Giraffe grabbed a lighter and lit the green, his first hit of loud. The bong filled up, white like a crayon, and Giraffe cleared it all.

Giraffe coughed harder than ever, trying to keep his cool like he had done this before, he had, but not with loud. Cat was laughing histarically, the sight of his friend coughing off of one bong hit was the funniest thing he had ever seen. "Yeah man I can tell you're beyond the atmosphere." Giraffe laid there looking up at the trees, they swirled around him like a merry go round on full speed. He went light headed for about a minute, and when he came to, the world was a clear wonderful place. He looked around for Cat, who was nowhere in sight. He checked his watch, he had been laying there for an entire hour. Cat must have thought he was ignoring him and left, or was Cat ever there to begin with?

Giraffe exited the woods only to find that Cat was playing basketball with Dog and his brother Dawg. Dog and Dawg were hard on cocaine, they could

never get enough of it, they were probably on it while playing basketball. Giraffe hoped that they wouldn't notice him, he slipped his sunglasses on his face and tried to act cool. He kept a decent pace to his house. He lived next to the basketball court, he had to be quick. He moved like normal, until he stepped on a rock.

Giraffe just fell over like someone had dropped him. The three playing basketball noticed and went to help Giraffe. "Aye there's my boy! How are ye feelin?" Giraffe managed to get up but said nothing to the three, he just walked home and closed the door.

Second chapter or whatever we are calling these

Giraffe awake to sirens. Outside his window flashing red and blue. He looked at his clock, 1:47? Why were the cops specifically in front of his house at 1:47? His parents were talking to the cops, he slipped on his hoodie. Bad idea, his hoodie smelled like cannabis, had to wash it. Giraffe put on a different hoodie and proceeded outside. "What's going on mom?" Pig looked hard at Giraffe. "Boy can we speak with you?" Giraffe's face must have gone milk white. "uuh, yeah I guess." Pig walked him to the other side of the police car and he pulled out an entire ziploc bag of marijuana. "Is this yours?" Giraffe's heart skipped a beat, yeah, it was his, but he wasn't going to tell Pig that, and Pig knows that. "No" He said shakingly. Pig reached back into the car and grabbed a bottle with a hole in the top and bottom. "I know for a fact this is yours" Pig said with confidence. Giraffe just stared at the bottle, looked back at Pig. Pig was big. He could never stay away from a donut, he probably hadn't run a single mile before. No taser on his hip. Pig was just holding the bottle waiting for an answer. Giraffe looked back at his parents. "Bye."

HAHA CLIFFHANGERS. gonna have to wait till tomorrow to see what happens. :)

Very interesting, but yet random.

I like it.

Gotta say, it's a little odd but it's quite entertaining. I like the writing style.

How many drugs were consumed in the process of writing of this?  :)

Cool story

Gotta say, it's a little odd but it's quite entertaining. I like the writing style.

How many drugs were consumed in the process of writing of this? :)

that's a secret ;)

Like I said, this is what I think of on an average day. next part is in the makings right now.

Giraffe awake to sirens. Outside his window flashing red and blue. He looked at his clock, 1:47? Why were the cops specifically in front of his house at 1:47? His parents were talking to the cops, he slipped on his hoodie. Bad idea, his hoodie smelled like cannabis, had to wash it. Giraffe put on a different hoodie and proceeded outside. "What's going on mom?" Pig looked hard at Giraffe. "Boy can we speak with you?" Giraffe's face must have gone milk white. "uuh, yeah I guess." Pig walked him to the other side of the police car and he pulled out an entire ziploc bag of marijuana. "Is this yours?" Giraffe's heart skipped a beat, yeah, it was his, but he wasn't going to tell Pig that, and Pig knows that. "No" He said shakingly. Pig reached back into the car and grabbed a bottle with a hole in the top and bottom. "I know for a fact this is yours" Pig said with confidence. Giraffe just stared at the bottle, looked back at Pig. Pig was big. He could never stay away from a donut, he probably hadn't run a single mile before. No taser on his hip. Pig was just holding the bottle waiting for an answer. Giraffe looked back at his parents. "Bye."