Forums upgraded! Read more... ×
cn-nadc.net | North Atlantic Defense Coalition
Sign in to follow this  
Member Berry

Best Historical Event

What is your favorite historical event?  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've always liked to learn about history and in the spirit of going back to university next week... What is your favorite historical event?!?! :)

That's a tough one. You should pose the question as the most significant in the last century. It would be a little easier. :)

I would say Apollo moon landing, because for once it was something not on the earth. Yes, wars are huge and very very important in history, as are some of the others, but this was something which happened outside of our planet. I think it is so awesome :D

Who wouldn't want to get shot at and pinned down by a machine gunner on a beach with no towel!?!

My birth

Most of those events are so recent that they barely pass as history :P I don't have a favourite, but the thumb rule is the older, the more interesting it is.

My birth

Your attempt at comedy always amuses me :P lol

Most of those events are so recent that they barely pass as history :P I don't have a favourite, but the thumb rule is the older, the more interesting it is.

That is certainly true!  I guess I have a fascination with the 20th century :)

My birth

Your attempt at comedy always amuses me :P lol

At least it is meta-amusing.

So many to choose from, The American revolutionary war is an extremly interesting time period. One time period I have studied alot of is the world war era, I consider ww1-ww2 and hell count Korea as the major world war area in the world. it shows the world coming from one way of thinking and rips it into a whole new way of thinking.

So many to choose from, The American revolutionary war is an extremly interesting time period. One time period I have studied alot of is the world war era, I consider ww1-ww2 and hell count Korea as the major world war area in the world. it shows the world coming from one way of thinking and rips it into a whole new way of thinking.

Yea there are so many to choose from, every time period has something interesting going on.  I've always wondered how the  21st century will look like in a history book

I finally figured this out, after what happened today.

May 25, 1977

I finally figured this out, after what happened today.

May 25, 1977

Hell yeah.

The events of 1066 - changed the history of the entire world