Forums upgraded! Read more... ×
cn-nadc.net | North Atlantic Defense Coalition
Sign in to follow this  
Aurelius

30 percent of Republicans and 19% of Democrats support bombing the country in "Aladdin"

This made my laugh and then genuinely concerned 

Here's a better question.

"Do you support blowing up the Death Star?"

I pretty sure I would take this "poll" with some salt, honestly if somebody called me or how ever they conducted this poll, I wouldn't take it seriously and would prob choose the bomb aladin option for hahas.

I pretty sure I would take this "poll" with some salt, honestly if somebody called me or how ever they conducted this poll, I wouldn't take it seriously and would prob choose the bomb aladin option for hahas.

I still wonder why they chose Agrabah ...

People are stupid.

I support Jafar as Sultan of Agrabah!

Indeed. Stupid people abound on both sides of the debate. Unfortunately, some of those stupid people are now candidates as well.

When I once was a kid, running for and being president of the us was a dream and once in a lifetime possibility, now stupid people are setting the bar so long anyone can do it :P haha

The polarization of this nation is part of the problem. 

Polarisation is a problem but I don't really buy into the narrative that it's the worst it's ever been. Can it truly be said that things weren't as polarised during the Civil War?

During that time they were truly entrenched in their own personal beliefs. Today, it's less about what you truly believe and more what you are "supposed" to believe. People don't feel the need to actually think for themselves. They are fed information from the bias source of their choice and they take it as gospel. I see it on both sides all the time. Our government is just as polarized as few work "across the isle" like they did 20 years ago and prior.

Politics (not just in the USA) has increasingly stopped being about helping people work together (the original point of it) and is more about doing your damnedest to divide people into separate groups based on often ridiculous or imaginary differences. Or, as the more cynical would say, divide and conquer

It would be divide and conquer if there were a plan to actually conquer but modern politicians are set on just outdoing their competition to get a bigger title and paycheck. They're comfortable just dividing people to take away the majority of votes from someone else without any actual endgoal, which I can't decide what's more evil at this point - actually having a goal to take over the world or just mindlessly create chaos for the sake of very little personal gain.